Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We started out spending Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's. As usual, I ate way too much. My sister-in law (Twila) couldn't be there because she had to work. My brother (Jamie) came and brought his two sons (Ryan and Seth). Jason was there too. He is our youngest brother. He and Jennifer are more like sister and brother than uncle and niece. He is only 7 years older than her and 16 years younger than me. Our sister (Connie) and her husband (Mike) and son (Zack) stayed in Collierville, TN but will be here for Christmas. You can tell by the lack of space that had everyone been able to come we would have had to move to a bigger location.

After we got home and rested a while from all the eating we headed to Amber and Brian's. Dane, April and Chloe came a short time later. What did I do besides take pictures and make a few video clips? I ate again!


Jennifer and Joey


Oldest Nephew - Ryan
Oldest of my younger brothers - Jamie

More of the same - will never let me take his pic

20 years 2 days old

My youngest brother - Jason





Is she ever going to kill me for this!

He would too but he's too busy sleeping









Chloe giving her dad a kiss

April





Dane

Brian, Amber and Daxton











No comments: