Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Failed Attempt?

I decided to attempt this after going through family photos and trying to figure out a way of creating something that could be shared with everyone. I thought at first I would just scan, crop and burn them on a CD but after reading other blogs and seeing how easy it seemed; I thought I'd give it a try. Hopefully this won't be another failed attempt; afterall over the years I have tried just about everything. Refinishing furniture, knitting, crocheting, quilting, cross-stitching, painting, Patriotic pendants, decoupaging, photography, collages, movie maker, and scrapbooking. Most of these never made it past buying all the supplies, but a few I actually finished.

I have already spent hours upon hours scanning individual snap shots so now all I need to do is figure out a plan of how to best post them. I want to combine the past with the present. I want to create something available for my entire family. This is going to be a breeze.

No comments: